Problem with configuration REcaptcha in Chronoform v4

li lifecolor 07 Jun, 2018
Hello,
​
I have a problem with spam in a form of my site.
I have change the traditional captcha input in the solution with google recaptcha.
I created my recaptcha keys.
I have enabled the plugin and entered the keys.I inserted the snippet in the template head.I inserted a custom element with the recaptcha snippet.In event on load in the first place I inserted Load Recaptcha with the public keyIn event on submit I entered Check Recaptcha with the private key.In Check Recaptcha I inserted the Event Loop element in OnFail (Target event On load - next action yes)The Recaptcha appears to me but pressing send always gives me the error The reCAPTCHA was not entered correctly.Please try it again.If I remove event loop, I leave the mail but do not check the captcha.If I change the event targets in event loops, I have a blank page.
Can you help me?Thank you
Life Color Communication srl
Gr GreyHead 07 Jun, 2018
Hi lifecolor,
​
I've just replied to your PM with the same question. Please do not double post.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.