CCv5 to Excel?

al alex305v 01 Jun, 2018
I need a way to export the data in a CCv5 table to excel. Any way to do this?
Gr GreyHead 01 Jun, 2018
Hi alex305v,
​
You can add a link to a ChronoForm event and use the CF CSV Export action there.
​
Bob
al alex305v 02 Jun, 2018
You are the man my friend.
​
Two questions now that I got that working:
​
1) Is there a way to add a title to the file? it shows the database name (not the biggest fan of that)
​
2) Can I tell it what data to download? Meaning can i have it match the username of the person logged in (maybe in a field) and only download the data that matches that username?
Gr GreyHead 03 Jun, 2018
Hi alex305v,
​
I have sent you a PM with a link to download my custom CFv5 CSV Export [GH] action which offers you these options.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.