Form not shown mobile

De Denny87 29 May, 2018
Hi,

i'm using Version4.0 RC3.21 (yes, old version but I can't update easily to V6 now) and mobile joomla component.

I have a landing page which looks fine on desktop and my form is shown correctly. I'm using the shortcode tag {chronoforms}name_of_my_form{/chronoforms} in article.

On my mobile site the form is not shown.
Do you have an idea or solution why it is not displayed on my mobile site?

Hope anybody can help quickly.
​
Thanks,
Denny
Gr GreyHead 29 May, 2018
Hi Denny,
​
Maybe the form is too big for the mobile layout - or there is some CSS hiding it.
​
I suggest that you check with your browser web developer tools to see if the form HTML is on the page, and if so what stops it displaying.
​
Bob
De Denny87 29 May, 2018
Thanks Bob,
​
but the form only has 3 fields and one dropdown with two options, so i don't think it is too big.
Do you have any experience with 'mobile joomla!' in combination with chronoforms?
​
Denny
Gr GreyHead 29 May, 2018
Hi Denny,
​
No, none at all. Please post a link to the form so I can take a quick look.
​
Bob
De Denny87 29 May, 2018
Bob, thanks for your help!

I found the solution, there was an element which was set to display: none....
​
Denny
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.