2Checkout Integration

an annekm 15 May, 2018
Hello,
​
I would like to integrate 2Checkout Payment Gateway to my form.
Could you please guide me as to how to proceed? Or direct me to a Tutorial?
​
Thanks in Advance,
Anu
Gr GreyHead 15 May, 2018
Hi Anu,
​
I have no experience with them but you can clearly use the 2CO Redirect and 2CO LIstener actions in the Payments action group.
​
The Redirect action will be the last action in the form On Submit event and you can use form data to fill the boxes that you need.
​
The Listener action would normally go in a separate form event to listen and respond to info sent by 2CO. I am not clear where you tell 2CO the URL for this event :-(
​
Bob
an annekm 16 May, 2018
Hello,
​
Thanks for your response.
​
I would appreciate if there is some basic documentation of how to configure 2Checkout. Mainly for first-timers like me, I am finding it difficult to get the correct formats. Please do consider this request.
​
Specifically, if anyone could guide me in the 2checkout redirect for the field "Product Provider", it would be a great help.
​
Thanks
Anu
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.