Google ReCaptcha V2 is not showing with Cronoforms 5.015

Fr Fredd 07 May, 2018
Hello,

With Cronoforms 5.015 I can't load a Google ReCaptcha V2, even if the good key is entered (it is for example working on Joomla! contact forms).
Only Google ReCaptcha V1 is shown (and it's a problem for me as this version is no longer working...).

Could you please tell me what to do?

Thank you in advance.
Gr GreyHead 07 May, 2018
Hi Fredd,
​
Please edit your forms to use the Load Google NoCaptcha and Check Google NoCaptcha actions.
​
Bob
Fr Fredd 07 May, 2018
Hi Grey Head,
​
Thanks a lot, it works great !
It has nothing to do with Chronoforms, but do you know if Google no captcha is translated dependig on the navigator language ?
​
Thanks again.
Gr GreyHead 07 May, 2018
Hi Fredd,
​
It should change the language to match the User's browser language setting.
​
Bob
Fr Fredd 07 May, 2018
Well, I made a test by changing Chrome language and it seems it is not. I can see other labels translated but not the captcha...
Gr GreyHead 08 May, 2018
Hi Fredd,
​
There is a FAQ which shows how to use an hl= setting to change the language but this is not normally needed.
​
Bob
Fr Fredd 11 May, 2018
Hi Grey Head,
​
Ok, thanks, I'll have a look at it.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.