Cannot access forms fronm the back end

l. l.villa 17 Apr, 2018
I cannot acces forms from the back end, I just see a page without css and links are not working
​
Cannot access forms fronm the back end image 1
Gr GreyHead 17 Apr, 2018
Hi l.villa,
​
You may have a PHP Error on the page, please try setting Site Error Reporting to Maximum temporarily and see if you get a more helpful error message.
​
Bob
l. l.villa 17 Apr, 2018
I tried, the only error I can see is:
<b>Fatal error</b>: Class '\GCore\Admin\Extensions\Chronoforms\Fields\Common.\Common.' not found in <b>/home/hsole/hotelsole.com/administrator/components/com_chronoforms5/chronoforms/views/edit.php</b> on line <b>1263</b><br />
Gr GreyHead 17 Apr, 2018
Hi l.villa,
​
The problem is that Common. = in this code CF is identifying the type of input e.g. checkbox, dropdown, file . . . and Common. is not a valid type.
​
I can't tell from here where that is coming from, maybe some Custom Code in the form?
​
Bob
Max_admin Max_admin 19 Apr, 2018
Hi l.villa,
​
Please try to download the latest v5 installer and install it OVER yours, does this help ?
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
l. l.villa 21 May, 2018
I instelled the latest v5 but this doesn't hepl. I have the same error in all the forms, even if I try to make a new form from scratch
Thanks
Luca
Max_admin Max_admin 22 May, 2018
Hi Luca,
​
Please try to find if there is a folder called "common" under this path:
/home/hsole/hotelsole.com/administrator/components/com_chronoforms5/chronoforms/fields/
​
Best regards,
Max
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
l. l.villa 22 May, 2018
No, there's not a folder "common" under this path
Max_admin Max_admin 08 Jun, 2018
Hi Luca,
​
Same error when you try to create a new form ?
​
Best regards,
Max
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
l. l.villa 27 Sep, 2018
Do I need to rebuild the forms or there is a migration tool?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.