Chronoform V6 send mail problem after submit in Korean Language. Dutch/English versions work.

pe petergeens 16 Apr, 2018
After I filled in a form and hit submit the mail sent did'nt arrive when I sent it in Korean. It does arrive when I sent it in English or Dutch.
​
My hosting provider told me it has something to do with the emailheader character encoding of the mail. Anyone got an idea how to change it in CF6 ? It still has to work for the English/Dutch version as well.
​
This is kind of essencial for my customer, , a translater Dutch - Korean :-)
​
Thnx,
​
Peter
Gr GreyHead 17 Apr, 2018
Hi Peter,
​
As far as I know the Email header settings are all set by Joomla, not by ChronoForms - which Joomla version are you using?
​
Bob
pe petergeens 17 Apr, 2018
Hey Bob,
​
Thanks for replying.
​
Joomla 3.8.6
​
Peter
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.