Form in module: Invisible form not working as expected

jj jj135 16 Apr, 2018
Hi! When using a form in a module and use the setup option 'Invisible form' (Form setup -> Display Section') the form is not working correctly. The form is not 'changed' from 'div' to 'form' and therefor not working.
​
Should it be possible to get this working or should we just avoid using this functionality when using the module?
​
Not sure if this also applies to the plugin method of placing a form in an article. I believe I had some issues with that to...
​
I think maybe this is some kind of caching issue. But not sure.
​
Also: Would it be a usefull addition to set the css of a 'div' form ('invisible form') to hidden? Then it would be easier to see if a from is actually working / converted to a form). Or would that have other unexpected side effects? Just a thoought,,,,
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.