print custom html

mo morphz 16 Apr, 2018
Hi all.
​
I have a table listing records from a db.
One event shows a custom html including the data of a single record.
​
Now I would like to print this content. this custom html
Using the Joomla print function for the article does not show any content in the print pop-up
​
I found this thread: https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t12650/add-a-print-button-to-a-chronoconnectivity-form?startat=20
​
But I guess that only applies for the table listing? Or is there an even easier way to approach this?
​
Thanks in advance!
Ben
Ro Roaf 18 Apr, 2018
Morphz,
​
I added something similar, I have the custom html that opens a form window when a database row is selected. Is that how yours operates?
mo morphz 19 Apr, 2018
I want to print a simple html which is loaded from the database. preferably with the integrated joomla print function.
​
Interesting enough it WOULD print the form+fields itself, but not my custom html (in chronoforms, tried solving it like that)
​
Links:
Standard Joomla Print Function works on forms: http://forms.jdevcloud.com/index.php/formular
Standard Joomla Print Function does NOT work on my custom html: http://forms.jdevcloud.com/index.php/showprint?article_id=1
​
Comparing the CSS didn't tell me much. both of the contents are in the exact same divs and classes. Yet one is shown in the joomla print pop-up, the other isn't.
​
I bet it's not much more needed but I just can't find the issue.
​
A print solution without any additional JS would be really nice to have..
​
PS: not exactly Roaf. every row has a button to open the custom html page
mo morphz 19 Apr, 2018
Found this: http://virtualstuff.info/product/module-printer/ - A workaround that probably would work.
​
But I'd rather buy some coffee for the guys from chronoengine.
​
Ben
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.