What is latest version of chronoconnectivity v4?

ni nilubon03 11 Apr, 2018
Hello,
​
Please forgive me with this question. It has been a while since I had Chronoconnectivity and did not check the latest product regularly. I have Chronoconnectivity v 4.0.1 for Joomla 3x. When I checked on the download page, I saw ChronoConnectivity_V4_RC3.2_J1.6.zip. I want to double check if the is on the download page is the latest one.
​
I plan to switch to Chronoform 6 and Chronoconnectivity 6 soon. I want to make sure I have v4 version up-to-date until I move to v6.
​
Thank you,
​
N
Gr GreyHead 12 Apr, 2018
Hi nilubon03,
​
The latest version I have downloaded appears to be ChronoConnectivity_V4.0.1_J3.zip from March 2017
​
I don't know why Max has the earlier version in the downloads list :-(
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.