Google sheet two way connectivity

Dt Dtorr1981 10 Apr, 2018
Hi Guys,
​
We are looking at taking on a new project which will require a user to fill in a custom registration form in Joomla. This data should then be saved to a Google Sheet, which I can see you have an action for already.
​
However, we will also need the users to be allowed to edit this data from with Joomla (on a profile page for example) and update the Google Sheet (not create a new record) Is this possible?
​
Additionally, the administrators of the site should be able to edit the Google Sheet and these edits should appear in the Users Profile within Joomla, thus the link should be two-way.
​
I just want to confirm whether this is possible?
​
Regards
Donna
Gr GreyHead 10 Apr, 2018
Hi Donna,
​
Updating the Google Sheet should be possible I think (though I don't recall that having been tested here).
​
Copying changes from the Google Sheet to the Joomla table - I have no idea, it may be possible but I have no idea how.
​
Depending on why you need the Google Sheet, you could do this on the site using ChronoConnectivity to display the table data.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.