ReCaptcha v2

ro rojteatern 14 Mar, 2018
In my v4 forms I use the {ReCaptcha} but it seems to be ReCaptcha v1. Can I change it to be v2?
​
//Dennis
Gr GreyHead 21 Mar, 2018
Hi Dennis,
​
I'm afraid not, CFv4 predates ReCaptcha v2 which will be retired shortly. It might be possible to add it manually but probably better either to move on to a later version of CF or to use a different spam check.
​
Bob
ro rojteatern 21 Mar, 2018
Is the "Google NoCaptcha" equal to "ReCaptcha v2"?
If so, what shall I use in Designer Custom-field wher I used to put {ReCaptcha}?
​
Dennis
Gr GreyHead 22 Mar, 2018
Hi Dennis,
​
I think that {ReCaptcha} should still work fine.
​
Bob
ro rojteatern 26 Mar, 2018
Hi Bob,
​
Yes it worked fine! I tried it in CFv5.
I've noticed that there is a "Invisible ReCaptcha" now from Google - is that supported?
​
Dennis
Gr GreyHead 26 Mar, 2018
Hi Dennis,
​
Not as far as I know, I did experiment with it a couple of months ago but did not find the 'magic formula' to get it to work in CF.
​
Bob
ro rojteatern 26 Mar, 2018
Hi Bob,
​
Ok, thanks for your support!
The "Invisible" is not a big deal.
​
Dennis
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.