How disable display message showing when some error occured?

ya yardstudio 10 Mar, 2018
Hello,
​
I have Chronoform v.5 with Display Message as last event. This Message is "thank you for contacting us" message
​
This Display Message is show independently of form send result , is displayed also when error is occurred - I don´t wish display it when form have some error.
​
How can I make this ?
​
How disable display message showing when some error occured? image 1
Gr GreyHead 10 Mar, 2018
Hi yardstudio,
​
You need the Check Security Question to be the first action in the On Submit event so that it runs before the Email and DB Save actions.
​
You also need an Event Loop action in the pink On Fail box to re-load the form if there is an error.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.