session_regenerate_id warning with CFv5 on Wordpress

ca cappleby 10 Mar, 2018
I get an error on a regular basis when I first go to my Wordpress site that says:
Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - session is not active in /home/anglicanfuture/anglicanfuture.org.au/wp-content/plugins/chronoforms/cegcore/libs/session.php on line 218.
This will go away if I re-enter the URL but I'm concerned that non-technical users will give up at that point.
Can anyone suggest a way to stop this happening?
Worpress is the latest version and I'm using the divi-builder template from Elegant Themes.
Max_admin Max_admin 20 Mar, 2018
Hi cappleby,
​
I suggest that you either use v6, OR lower the error reporting setting in your PHP config on the server, warnings should not be displayed on production websites.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.