Conditions in email body

Hello,
​
I have form with checkboxes and I need show in confirmation email only checked checkboxes. It's possible?
​
Thanks for ideas!
Petr
Max_admin Max_admin 23 Feb, 2018
Hi Petr,
​
If you have the latest update then just disable the "Ghost" feature of the checkbox under the advanved settings and that should remove the checkbox value from the auto email content.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Hi Max,
​
thank you, Yes, value will remove, but label stay. Is it possible to remove the label?
​
Thanks, Petr
Max_admin Max_admin 24 Feb, 2018
Hi Petr,
​
I'm speaking about the automatic email content which is added when you enable the "Auto add fields data", but if you have your own email content (label + shortcode} then this will not work and you need to use a switch action.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.