Saw the form completed live by a visitor !?

fl flodariege 19 Feb, 2018
Hi GreyHead, bonjour Grand Chef,
​
I just experienced something really weird.
I was running my own form to check something, and when I hit submit, it tolded me the captcha was not answered correctly (nocaptcha, so it is just a box to check).
I went down into the page to "answer" the nocaptcha again and...
I saw the fields were completed differently (from what I just did 2 seconds before) : the name was not mine, the phone was not mine and so on.
2 seconds later, I received an email from my website, containing the form completed by the visitor who apparently filled in the form exactly at the same moment than me.
​
Maybe it's just weird and funny, or maybe it is frightening: at this point I don't know.
​
What do you think?
Did I forget an important security check?
​
Greetings from France
Flo
Max_admin Max_admin 20 Feb, 2018
Hi Flo,
​
This is very strange, are you saving the form data ? there is no way the data sent by a different user is passed to your form this way, or maybe something on your website/server is doing that.
​
Best regards
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.