checkboxes horizontally exit the page

th thesamu 21 Nov, 2017
Hi


I need to create some checkboxes horizontally and start a new line, because there are a lot of items.

i cant give edges and start a new line; all the items are in a single line
sy syco 18 Sep, 2018
Hi Guys,
​
I also would like to know how to have "Line Breaks" in the Checkbox section - when you have a lot of item choices, as currently it goes outside the websites page width?
​
How do you stop it from being on a single line?
​
Cheers,
​
Syco
Gr GreyHead 18 Sep, 2018
H syco,
​
You might be able to do that by setting a width or max-width for the container using CSS.
​
Or, it might be simpler to use a multi-select drop-down if you have a long list of options.
​
Bob
sy syco 21 Sep, 2018
Hi Bob,
​
Thanks for the reply. I would like to do your first suggestion.
​
Sorry I'm not a trained coder... so I need help in placing the 'max-width' for this container.
​
Where do I find this CSS file for Chronoforms?
​
I FTP'd into the directories and could NOT find where the CSS file is for Chronoforms... so I'm guessing it pulls it's CSS from the Templates CSS.
​
Thanks in advance,
​
Syco
Gr GreyHead 21 Sep, 2018
1 Likes
Hi syco,
​
You can use the Custom CSS element in the form designer tab to add your custom CSS.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.