Forums

Site Validation Stopped Working

baxterdown 30 Sep, 2014
Hi guys,

One of my site validations stopped working. I was getting the ERROR LOADING FEED DATA warning. As soon as I disabled the tip of the day CF started showing as not validated. I tried both reinstalling CF and re-validating the domain and nothing.

The domain is state****.com and the license code ends with 6a23.

I submitted a contact form yesterday via your website but didn't hear back.

Please advice ASAP.

Thanks!

Jose
GreyHead 30 Sep, 2014
Hi Jose,

You do need Max for this one I think; I know that he has been travelling recently.

The error message shows because the 'Tip' feed was stopped when the site here was upgraded (at least I think that was the cause). I wouldn't expect that turning that off would effect the validation though :-(

Bob
baxterdown 30 Sep, 2014
Hi Bob, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I had searched the forum and learned that turning the tip feed off would solve the warning. But, I'm stomped on the validation issue and the client is pissed-off because they are going to a trade show and are signing people up on their site and don't want the CF branding on the form.

Please see if you can reach Max. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jose
Max_admin 30 Sep, 2014
Hi Jose,

Just replied to your email, you have to enter the key in the "parameters" box then validate under the validate installation page, its 2 steps in v3

Regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.