Forums

chronoforms V5 & Protostar (Joomla! 3.3)

Alf 01 Sep, 2014
Hello,

I am a totally new user to Joomla! (and PHP in general). I have recently generated a form using Chronoforms V5 in my Joomla! 3.3 environment and I have come up with a problem:
When using the "Protostar" template/style the form just does not appear (not even in "test form"). However, if I change the style, it comes up like there is no problem at all. The issue is repeated with any form, even the simplest ones.
I am guessing there must be some line of code generating the issue, but I don't even know where to start.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? How can it be solved?

As I said, I am only starting to program with Joomla, so please, include any basic steps in the problem-solving procedure.

Thank you all in advance!
GreyHead 01 Sep, 2014
Hi Alf,

My test site is running Protostar on Joomla! 3.3 with no apparent problems. It's hard to know what to suggest. By all means PM me the site URL, the form name, and a SuperAdmin login and I'll take a quick look.

Bob
Alf 01 Sep, 2014
Thank you Grey,

So far, I have been working in Local. I will test a couple of more things and try to upload it so I can share it. However, I cannot do it now, so I will try to have it later on today or tomorrow.

As additional information, I am running the form as main content accessible through a menu item in the main menu (not in a module or else). Does it ring any bell?

thank you very much again for your help.

Alf.
Alf 03 Sep, 2014
I re-installed joomla and started over (I had bearly started) and now it seems to work just fine. 😀
I don't know what happened but I think I will be able to continue from this point.

I have other questions, but I will open a dedicated loop for them.

Thank you very much!

Alf.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.