Forums

Error HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) CF v.4.0 RC3.5.2.4

Fritz 22 May, 2013
Error HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) and the component admin gives me blank page

I can no longer access the administration of ChronoForms!😈

This is the error log:

[Wed May 22 12:18:32 2013] [warn] [client 178.27.21.225] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/website2/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/versions/j3.1/admin.chronoforms.php' (include_path='.:') in /website2/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/admin.chronoforms.php on line 19

This folder is missing : /consolinihotels.com/httpdocs/website2/administrator/components/com_chronoforms/versions/j3.1/admin.chronoforms.php

My Chronoforms version is the 4.0 RC3.5.2.4

My joomla version is the Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable

I can fix by installing the new version?
GreyHead 22 May, 2013
Hi Fritz,

You need to upgrade to the latest Joomla! 3 version of ChronoForms.

Bob
Fritz 23 May, 2013
Thanks Bob, can I simply install the new version without any special conversion procedures?
GreyHead 23 May, 2013
Hi Fritz,

Yes . . . but it's always safer to take a form backup and database backup first just in case.

Bob
Fritz 23 May, 2013
thanks Bob, as always...
Fritz 24 May, 2013
I tried now to install the latest version but you can not. 😲 Joomla indicates that there is already a folder with the same name and asks to uninstall the previous version.😈

Now it becomes delicate, as it is a site in production and I cannot afford to lose the modules have already been created and used.

Please, Can you tell me if anything, an intervention on the PHP code and resolve the situation without unnecessary risks and venture into hazardous procedures?
GreyHead 24 May, 2013
Hi Fritz,

Hmmm . . . the upgrade is normally a straight new installation on top of the existing one. I don't' know why that doesn't work. You can try removing (or renaming) the components/com_chronoforms/ and administrator/components/com_chronoforms/ folders and see if the installation them works.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.