Forums

Multi-Upload Widget - Email action

Natasacy 15 May, 2013
Hello,

I am using Joomla! 2.5.11 and Chronoforms 4.0 RC3.5.2.

I am using on my form the multi upload widget but I have a problem..

I followed this post's instructions and also how to configure the email (I have done this before) but the multi upload submissions do not attach on the email.

When I used the debugger I received the following results:
Single File Field: [attachment] => 20130515042827_graduation_hat.png -> This is attached on the email
Multi Upload Fields: [attachments] => 20130515042827_contact-2.png,20130515042827_contact.png -> I can find them on the server's upload path but they do not attach on the email.

I remember that I had exactly the same issue when I developed a site on Joomla 1.5.

Max told me that: "I have tracked the bug and found it, a fix is needed for the email action in order to include the multi upload as attachments, could you please let me know your Joomla version so I can send you the correct file ?"

Afterwards he sent me an email action compatible with Joomla 1.5. I was wondering if it's possible to have the same fix for Joomla 2.5.11 and Chronoforms 4.0 RC3.5.2.?

Thank you

--
Natasa
Natasacy 20 May, 2013
Dear Bob,

Thank you for your answer.

Is there any way to get multiple files un-ziped in the email?

I attached here the patch I installed before. Is it safe to install this action in Joomla! 2.5.11? The instructions I have is to allow the user to see file names & file types in the email. 😑

--
Natasa
Natasacy 20 May, 2013
Bob,

I reinstalled Chronoforms and now multi-upload widget works, I can get all the attachments!

Thanks again for your time!🙂
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.