Forums

Can't send mails - from adress not correct

fomlackner 29 Nov, 2012
Hello,

I have a problem with our site: http://www.businessgolfer-europe.eu/index.php/arugolf.
There you can find the form that I have created with Chronoforms.

When you fill it out and click send you get the message:
(in German):

Hinweis
Die folgende Absenderadresse ist nicht korrekt: [email]noreply@businessgolfer-europe.eu[/email]

(in English):
Warning
Die following From Adress is not correct: [email]noreply@businessgolfer-europe.eu[/email]

Why that? I already tried to fill in an existing e-mail adress. But that doesn't helped.

I hope you can help me.
fomlackner 29 Nov, 2012
Hi Greyhead,

thanks for quick reply. I checked that. Now I have the same adress in the configuration and in the form-settings. And the adress is correct.
But the problem isn't solved.

Other solutions possible?
GreyHead 29 Nov, 2012
Hi fomlackner,

Nothing that I can think of. By all means email or PM me the site URL and a SuperAdmin login and I'll take a quick look.

Bob
GreyHead 29 Nov, 2012
Hi Fomlackner,

I can't see what the problem is. I added an second email action and a debugger to test some options but none of them made any difference. I backed up the form and restored it on my test site - form there the email works OK.

The error message is from the Joomla SMTP mailer and unfortunately is a bit ambiguous. Basically it seems to mean: 'The SMTP mailer couldn't or wouldn't mail this message'.

Please check the SMTP settings and maybe try a different mailer??

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.