Forums

ChronoConnectivity V4 RC1back-end blank page

bighen 06 Mar, 2012
Hi,

It looks the same as the Chronoforms bug:

Fatal error: Class 'ChronoConnectivityAdmin' not found in /administrator/components/com_chronoconnectivity/admin.chronoconnectivity.php on line 24

I could give the admin access to the affected site on pvt email if you want.

bighen
GreyHead 07 Mar, 2012
Hi bighen,

Thanks for the report. Just a quick thought - which version of PHP are you running on your site. See Site Admin | Site | System Information. I'm wondering if this is a PHP 5.2/5.3 problem.

Bob
bighen 07 Mar, 2012
Yes, it is PHP 5.2.17
GreyHead 07 Mar, 2012
Hi bighen,

Please let Max now through the Contact Us link above. I have heard that he has a fixed version of the installer for ChronoForms and can probably create one for you for CC.

Bob
emmexx 15 Mar, 2012
I had the same problem after installing.

I edited the file admin/admin.chronoconnectivity.php and moved the class definition to the top of the file, just after:

require_once(JPATH_SITE.DS."administrator".DS."components".DS."com_chronoconnectivity".DS."versions".DS."j".$jversion->RELEASE.DS."admin.chronoconnectivity.php");
?>
<?php

class ChronoConnectivityAdmin extends JObject{

Hope this helps.

Bye
maxx
GreyHead 15 Mar, 2012
Hi maxx,

Thanks for that - it makes sense. I've had problems before where functions have to be loaded before thaey are called.

Bob
emmexx 15 Mar, 2012
Anyway I found out a similar problem with another page. I created a connection but trying a preview I got a class error on a different file. I don't have time to check the file now, I'll report on that later.

Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity are fantastic! 😀

Bye
maxx
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.