Forums

PHP error require_once

ascent 01 Feb, 2012
I am getting the following error when clicking on a menu item while referencing a Chronocontact form

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/userame/public_html/components/com_chronocontact/chronocontact.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/components/com_chronocontact/chronocontact.php on line 17

Details are: Joomla 1.5.22, Chronocontact 3.1 RC5.5

Any ideas welcome on what is going on.
GreyHead 01 Feb, 2012
Hiu ascent,

it looks as though you are missing a file; I'm not exactly sure which one though. Do you have /home/username/public_html/components/com_chronocontact/chronocontact.html.php ?

Bob
visualcharades 15 Feb, 2012
I was getting the same error.
i was missing the file chronocontact.html.php. i put the file back in and now it works,
any idea how this file would go missing?
GreyHead 16 Feb, 2012
Hi visualcharades ,

The most likely explanation I have is that you or your host ran a 'hack-checker' of some kind on your site. It will find base64_decode( in a couple of the ChronoForms files, decide - wrongly - that they are hacked and delete them. If you have code like this then you need to whitelist these files so that the hack-checker doesn't break your forms.

Bob
visualcharades 20 Feb, 2012
Thanks for your response Bob,

This does seem likely, I will contact my host and prevent this happening in future.

Thanks for a great extension and great support.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.