Forums

Need Code snippets for Form items

cberish 19 Apr, 2011
Hey Guys,

My Chronos form is not letting me drag and drop items from the wizard into the form building field...i was wondering if someone could post the code for Check Boxes, Radio Boxes and Upload Buttons/fields...

I am running version 3.1 RC5 and Joomla 1.5.22

By the way, the code I am looking for the is under the Form Code Tab, within the Form HTML area...it looks like this (the following example is for a text field):

<div class="form_element cf_textbox">
<label class="cf_label" style="width: 150px;">Name</label>
<input class="cf_inputbox required" maxlength="150" size="30" title="Please enter your name" id="text_1" name="name" type="text" />

Thanks!
GreyHead 19 Apr, 2011
Hi cberish,

You probably have the MooTools Upgrade Plugin enabled. This is an optional plug-in that enables the MooTools 1.2 library on your site.

ChronoForms v3 (and many other Joomla! extensions) use the MooTools 1.1.2 library that is installed by default. The ChronoForms Wizard, and other back-end code will not run with the plugin enabled.

If you disable the plug-in then ChronoForms v3 should run correctly.

Note ChronoForms v4 requires MooTools 1.2 and need the plug-in enabled.

If you are using ChronoForms v3 and need MooTools 1.2 in the front-end of your site then there is a hack for the plug-in posted in the forums here that will enable the 1.2 library in the front-end only. However the ChronoForms validation code and some other features will not work with this version.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.