Forums

Looking to hire someone to write validation code

Aroberts3 29 Jul, 2010
I have two things that I need. I need validation code. There are sections of the form. If they fill out one section they need to fill out the entire section. So I need to write the validation that recognizes if they start a section of a form. I also need it to check the dates entered to make sure they are in a certain range.

I also need the calendar to default to a certain date range and block out dates that are not available.

This is not mandatory, but it would also be nice if there was a way to show and hide different sections of the form if they opt not to fill them out.

I need this to be done in the next few days, otherwise I would try to teach myself. However, I just don't have the time to. Please contact me if you are interested. [email]angela@acuteconsulting.com[/email]
Philted 14 Aug, 2010
Are you still need someone to write validation code?
Planky 23 Aug, 2011
Hi there,

I am looking for someone who is good at writing unique content for my website, i do not have time to do this myself, there person must be :-

Fluent in english (written)
Able to produce good, easy to understand written content for webpages on a gambling website

If you are willing to do this then please email me with your price, pmnt via paypal. Looking to start work asap.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.