formrow->id);$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment1.pdf";$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment2.pdf";$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment3.pdf";$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment4.pdf";After submiting the form a get a blank page and recieve no email. I removed 1 attachment and i recieved the email, i tested in various browsers and attaching deferent pdf's and the result is always the same.Any ideas on the problem?Thanks AgainClinton"> 4+ attachments - Forums

Forums

4+ attachments

clinton 13 Jun, 2010
Hi,
Im strugling to attach 4 or more emails to an email, I am creating dynamic pdf's and attaching them to submited emails for that reason this code is needed and i cannot use the editor of chronoforms.

$MyForm =& CFChronoForm::getInstance("test");
$MyUploads =& CFUploads::getInstance($MyForm->formrow->id);

$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment1.pdf";

$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment2.pdf";

$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment3.pdf";

$MyUploads->attachments[]= "/usr/www/users/diylaw/libraries/tcpdf/pdfs/attachment4.pdf";

After submiting the form a get a blank page and recieve no email. I removed 1 attachment and i recieved the email, i tested in various browsers and attaching deferent pdf's and the result is always the same.
Any ideas on the problem?

Thanks Again
Clinton
GreyHead 13 Jun, 2010
Hi Clinton,

I don't think that there is anything in the ChronoForms code that limits the number of attachments so my guess would be that there is a PHP error, maybe a memory limit or a processor timeout.

Try setting site Error Reporting to Maximum and see if you get a meaningful error message. (And/or check the server logs.)

Bob
klimmbimm 06 Sep, 2010
I would be interested in your solution, if there was one.
GreyHead 06 Sep, 2010
Hi klimmbimm,

I'd probably try adding the PDFs to zip file and attaching the single zip.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.