Forums

How do I create form in an article?

malacite 14 Jul, 2009
hi,

I have downloaded chronoforms and setup a new form, on preview the link works a treat and all looks fine, although when I copy the link into an article the form is not displayed, and the page displayed is the website index page, mambots are on as I noticed this in a previous post.
Any help would be very well appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards malacite
GreyHead 14 Jul, 2009
Hi malacite,

Please download, install and enable the ChronoForms Plugin/Mambot to do this, You can then include a form with {chronocontact}form_name{/chronocontact}

Bob
malacite 14 Jul, 2009
Hi Greyhead,

Many thanks for the swift reply!

I have loaded the submitcontent form, is this the form I now need to edit with the form wizard and then point to from my artice html?

On looking at my page all I see is the html, see below, could you please advise where I have made a mistake?

PDF Print E-mail edit
{chronocontact}submitcontent{/chronocontact}

Thanks malacite
GreyHead 14 Jul, 2009
Hi Malacite,

The Submit_Content for is for collecting form input and publishing the results as an article.

The ChronoForms Plugin/Mambot is for displaying a form as part of an article page.

Which are you trying to do here?

Bob
malacite 14 Jul, 2009
Hi Bob,

I have now got it working sorry I didnt understand the difference between the submitcontent and mambot download, have downloaded the Chronoforms Plugin now and it works a treat in my test article :-)

Many thanks !
gugely36 26 Jul, 2009
Hi there,

How can I post a CC form in a Article. The normal Way to paste a CF is {chronocontact}form_name{/chronocontact}, but htis does not work with CC as it says NO form with that name.

Can anyone help me?

Michael
Max_admin 27 Jul, 2009
Hi Michael,

unfortunately this is not possible now, no plugin is available for connectivity!

Regards
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.