Forums

Validation Problems

drobs 02 Jul, 2009
So far I have experienced no problems but validation. When creating a form with the form wizard I set the validation rules for each field but when I go to submit a form without any data in the fields it still submits the form. What am I doing wrong? Once I get this little problem figured out I am happy to buy this great extension to keep development going.

Thanks,

Duggan
Max_admin 02 Jul, 2009
Hi Duggan,

please check if "Load Chronoforms files" is set to yes under the form General tab ?

if yes then please check if the "date fields names" field has d/m/Y in it ? if yes then remove it and save and retry!

Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
drobs 02 Jul, 2009
"Load Chronoforms CSS/JS files" is set to yes and date format fields are empty. I will try creating another form and see if it's just maybe this one form. Other then that do you have any more ideas? I am using Joomla 1.5.11
PHP built on Darwin Macintosh 9.7.0, PHP version 5.2.9, Webserver to PHP interface is apache2.
kiki 03 Jul, 2009
i am having same issue๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

and i double checked d/m/y removed and css yes

One more note, when i was validating text field in form wizard it sorta freezes on the apply...
Max_admin 03 Jul, 2009
Hello all,

Please get RC5.21 once its available this weekend and retry some glitches are fixed! in the mean time you may try to enable the Load Chronoforms files and enable validation and make sure the "date fields names" box is empty, it should work with this combination! make sure you clear your browser cache before restesting.

Cheers
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
kiki 04 Jul, 2009
Cheers to update Max. I would rather wait...then follow Peter..

ei, i tried, ๐Ÿ™„ you would laugh at my results

Thanx for the input and "babysitting"
Max_admin 06 Jul, 2009
Hi,

Rc5.3 is ready, please retry and report back any issues!

Regards,
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.