Forums

Confirmation Page Submit Button Goes to Blank Page

pmsquillace 17 Jun, 2009
Hello All:

I have a form at this link here. And when I go and hit submit, I get the confirmation page which is cool, but the moment I hit that submit button, it seems to keep going to a blank page.

I have edited this form according to the pdf I found in this forum about makeing a reg form for Joomla and in it they said to edit the default.php page in this path /components/com_user/views/register/tmpl

I have tried many options and now I just don't know.

Any thoughts or ideas would be great help.

Thanks in advance.

Paul
GreyHead 17 Jun, 2009
Hi pmsquillace,

The completely bank page is usually an indicator of a Fatal PHP Error somewhere in your code.

To diagnose this go to Site Admin | Sever and set Error Reporting to Maximum and hopefully you will get an error message on the blank page.

The error could be caused by something as simple as a missing ;

Bob
pmsquillace 17 Jun, 2009
Hi Bob,

Thanks for all your help with this.

Do you mean set it at root/server level or the degug dropdown in chronoforms? When I turned on the degug in chronoforms debug instead of a blank page, I got a preview of the email sent to the admin.

Paul
Max_admin 22 Jun, 2009
Hi Paul,

after your submit the confirmation page you will get the default onSubmit page which is blank, you need to redirect or write some message to be shown if you like, do this at the onsubmit after email code box!

Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.