Forums

You are not allowed to access this URL?

emets31 09 Jun, 2009
Hello, I am a novice Joomla User, and this is the first time I've tried to use ChronoForms. First, I would like to thank everyone in advance for any help they can provide.

My question/problem is that I set up a form using this HTML:

<form action="https://www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/process.do" method="POST">
Account Number:
<input type="text" name="Account Number" />
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_accou/ nt_id" value="*********">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_user_id" value="*****">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_pin" value="**********">
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

The form is generated correctly, but whenever I click on the Submit button, I get the error "You are not allowed to access this URL". Did I do something incorrectly? Again, any help is greatly appreciated!
GreyHead 09 Jun, 2009
Hi emets31,

ChronoForms creates its own <form> tags so adding a second set is breaking the form. Please remove them. If you want to redirect immediately to that action url put it into the OnSubmit URL box on the General tab. Note: If you do this, the results will be sent directly to this URL, ChronoForms will not see tham and will not be able to process them in any way.

Bob
emets31 09 Jun, 2009
Great, thanks for the info! All is working now. But, I have another question based on your added note. How can I get the info the customer adds in the "Account Number" field to forward to the redirected site?
GreyHead 10 Jun, 2009
Hi emets31,

I'm not sure I understand your question - if you want to pass information to another site then the CURL plugin is the best tool to use (if CURL Ins installed on your server). If not you can build a URL and use the ChronoForms ReDirect URL (there are some PayPal examples in the Forums here).

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.