Forums

Hoe to add titles to chronoforms

ritarita 17 Oct, 2008
I have created three forms using chronoforms, and i have used it as a menu item type.but i cannot set the title.please help!
Max_admin 17 Oct, 2008
Hi rita,

try to add this code at the top of your form HTML :

<?php
$document =& JFactory::getDocument();
$document->setTitle("my form page");
?>

let me know!

Cheers
Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
ritarita 17 Oct, 2008
Hai Max
Thank u so much!
But its not working to me.I have created my forms by using the shf404sef component.pls let me know how to overwrite the shf404sef title..😢(i think its using menu alias as title or shf404sef component overrides the chronocontact title ).
Max_admin 17 Oct, 2008
Hi, I don't know anything about the sh404sef, if it misses the core joomla way then this is another issue and you have to look into its config to see where to fix this, if you opened the contact us page we have here on the site, this is a chronoform menu item of type "chronoform", we use Joomla's core SEF and as you see the page title is the same as the menu title, even without using the 2 lines of code posted above, and the form link is contactus.html ..

Cheers,

Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
GreyHead 17 Oct, 2008
Hi ritarita,

I've written an sh404SEF plugin for ChronoForms, the Joomla 1.5 version is very 'alpha' mainly becasue sumisha hasn't written any guidance notes for Joomal 1.5.

You can download it from my site and try it out.

It may or may not work for you. If you have any specific problems you can email or PM me and I'll take a look.

Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.