Forums

Moving fields

swlabhot 22 Sep, 2008
Is it possible to move the different fields as I noticed that you can't drag and drop which is a major disadvantage seeing as everytime you try to insert a new element it doesn't quite position itself where you want it to go? Very frustrating and time consuming having to delete and reinsert the boxes everytime, or am I missing something?
Max_admin 22 Sep, 2008
Hi swlabhot, just try to drop the fiield in the correct location and it will go where you want, it needs some sensitivity yes, I will try to add some sorting soon!

Regards

Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
swlabhot 22 Sep, 2008
Hi Max, yes no matter how hard I try to position it exactly it just doesn't want to go where I want it! It'll be very nice if you could add the ability to drag and drop so even after you have created the form and can easily rearrange it. Thanks!

Also the ability to edit the form in the future after it has been saved in a form creation format (like the wizard) rather than having to manually edit the html would be nice too as not every who uses this knows how to edit in html or the like.

Steven.
Max_admin 23 Sep, 2008
Hi Steven, That's ok, the wizard will have some updates soon, just waiting to see if Joomla will upgrade the mootools version used to V1.2 or not so we don't have to make work twice!

Regards

Max
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.