Forums

Bug Report - Incorrect use of <label for=FORM ELEMENT>

sh-si 21 Sep, 2023
**Bug Details:**

**Description:**
Chorme Developer Tools mark radio button with 3 default elements as errorneous.

**Steps to Reproduce:**
1. create new form
2. add radio button default
3. save form
4. open form in frontend
5. check developer tools

**Expected Behavior:**
No issue inside Chrome Developer tools.

**Actual Behavior:**
Chrome Developer tools error: Incorrect use of <label for=FORM ELEMENT>

**Screenshots/Attachments:**
<div class="mainfield field grouped fields" data-vtype="radios" data-uid="1" data-isinput="1"><label for="radios_1">Radios 1</label><div class="field"><div class="ui checkbox radio" style="margin:0;"><input type="radio" value="1" name="radios_1" id="radios_1_1" tabindex="0" class="hidden"><label for="radios_1_1">Option 1</label></div></div><div class="field"><div class="ui checkbox radio" style="margin:0;"><input type="radio" value="2" name="radios_1" id="radios_1_2" tabindex="0" class="hidden"><label for="radios_1_2">Option 2</label></div></div><div class="field"><div class="ui checkbox radio" style="margin:0;"><input type="radio" value="3" name="radios_1" id="radios_1_3" tabindex="0" class="hidden"><label for="radios_1_3">Option 3</label></div></div></div>

Please let me know if you need any further information to investigate and resolve this issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Stefan
Max_admin 28 Sep, 2023
Answer
fixed in v8
Max
ChronoForms developer...
Did you try ChronoMyAdmin for managing your Joomla database tables ?
sh-si 28 Sep, 2023
Hey,

thanks for the info. Unfortunately this doesn't help.
Back in june I decided - together with my customer - to move from V6 to V7.
They have huge detailed forms / apps with payment processes inside. I'm in the middle of manual migration now. Within the frontend tests, this came up.

I now can not move to V8 because no one will pay the effort and there is no possibility for migration from v7 to v8.

Please fix it in v7 too. Thx!
You need to login to be able to post a reply.