Saving Partial Data in CFv6

To TomKSawyer 08 Sep, 2022
I'm new to CF, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question.
​
I'm using a CFv6 form in Joomla. I wish to save some form data to one table and other form data to a second table. It seems that no matter what I do, all the form data is saved to both tables. Any help s appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Gr GreyHead 19 Sep, 2022
Hi TomKSawyer,
​
The simplest way is probably to edit the tables so that they only have the columns they need to save.
​
Otherwise you can use Custom PHP to create two separate data arrays, one for each table.
​
Bob
To TomKSawyer 20 Sep, 2022
Thanks for the response.
​
I ended up using the Data Overrides to accomplish what I needed. Mayeb not the most elegant way, but it works for now.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.