Event action value disappear

gl globodyne 28 Mar, 2022
Hi,
​
Since I have updated the latest version I get some issue with my form specially with event action. Event action value disappear after every save.
​
For example if I put a value for event action and save the form it will work and when I close and open the form again the value disappear and if I save the form without insert the value the form will be saved with it and the event will not work.
​
Any ideas how to fix this ?
​
Thank in advance
Lowell
Co Colnem 23 Apr, 2022
Hi guys
​
I've found the bug.
​
File: /administrator/components/chronoforms7/chronoform/behaviors/view/views_event/view_events_rules_php
Line: 379
Text: 'origin' => ['name' => 'Connection[views]['.$n.'][vevents][#vevents#][rules][#rules#][value][ ]']
​
You have to delete last [ ], for a single value, like this
'origin' => ['name' => 'Connection[views]['.$n.'][vevents][#vevents#][rules][#rules#][value]']
​
To work, you have to change the value, then save... then correct the value
gl globodyne 23 Apr, 2022
Thank you so much I will try and keep you update but thank🙂
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.