Forums

Multi-forum display in WordPress

johanthomas12 17 Dec, 2021
Answer
Hello, I am familiar with Chronoforms from Joomla, and I have followed multiple guides to successfully design working forms. Recently, I created a store in my welding yard in WordPress using the Chronoforms plugin and created a very simple form. The form I created, however, shows up on the page four times.
When I click the test form, the same form appears four times in a row in the header. (The form does not appear on its own page).
I have searched forums and google for this error, but couldn't find anything similar.
Any suggestions?
johanthomas12 17 Dec, 2021

Hello, I am familiar with Chronoforms from Joomla, and I have followed multiple guides to successfully design working forms. Recently, I created a store in my welding yard in WordPress using the Chronoforms plugin and created a very simple form. The form I created, however, shows up on the page four times.When I click the test form, the same form appears four times in a row in the header. (The form does not appear on its own page).I have searched forums and google for this error, but couldn't find anything similar.Any suggestions?

I need solution
GreyHead 18 Dec, 2021
Hi johanthomas12,

I have no idea - if you post a link to the form page there might be some clues there.

Bob
jamespro 28 Apr, 2022
1 Likes
There is no way to create separate forums on separate pages using WordPress. The forum page is only one page. However, you can also create for instance three categories on the forum:
EN Category (e.g. ID = 2)
  1. -- EN Forum 1
  2. -- EN Forum 2
FR Category (e.g. ID = 10)
  1. -- FR Forum 1
  2. -- FR Forum 2
1. Create an entirely new page for the EN Category and add this shortocde on this page such as: [WPFO item="forum" id="2"[wpforo item="forum" id="2"
2. Create the FR translation of this page and then insert this shortocde on that page Then insert this shortocde: [wpforo item="forum" id="10"[wpforo item="forum" id="10"]
Thus, you'll have one forum page that includes all categories and languages on the main forum page/communityThere's a second page that has an EN language category that will change to FR Category when you switch the language.
However, please be aware that on the EN and FR pages ' forum and topic links don't work on this page. If you click on them, you'll be taken to Forum's main page.
It is only possible to create two forums with separate pages for two different languages.
You need to login to be able to post a reply.