Dropdown inside repeater

ie ieraora 14 Dec, 2021
Hello. In actions I set an array..
​
Dropdown inside repeater image 1
​
​
and I want select only first line for dropdwon options, that is in a repeater
​
Dropdown inside repeater image 2
​
Why I've some options? Where I wrong?
​
This is row 3...
​
Dropdown inside repeater image 3
​
​
And this is row 4
​
Dropdown inside repeater image 4
Co Colnem 14 Dec, 2021
Hi
​
Your array is a simple array.

You do have an associative array, like this:
array(0=>'Citroën', 1=>'Peugeot', 2=>'Renault');
ie ieraora 14 Dec, 2021
HI Colnem, thank you for replay.
​
With this code
​
$cars=array
(
array(0=>'Citroën', 1=>'Peugeot', 2=>'Renault'),
array(0=>'Fiat', 1=>'Ford', 2=>'Ferrari')
);

return($cars);
​
I've same error
​
Dropdown inside repeater image 5
Co Colnem 14 Dec, 2021
One thing like this in php:
​
$varPhp= array(0=>'Citroën', 1=>'Peugeot', 2=>'Renault');
​
To return a php var in a form:
$this->set("ieraora", $varPhp);
​
So, in your Dropdown element, you can use:
{var:ieraora}
Co Colnem 14 Dec, 2021
Without php, you can do that...
​
1) In Load/Actions, create a Basic Databuilder
+Value, Type=Variable, Name=tmp, Value=Renault,Citroen, Peugeot
+Value, Type=Variable, Name=tmp, Value={var:split[]:tmp}
​
2) In Load/View,:
Create your dropdown element
Name=myvar, Options={var:tmp}
Create a submit button
​
3)in Submit action
create à Message
Content={data.pr:myvar}
​
You'll find 0 for Renault, 1 for Citroen, 2 for Peugeot
ie ieraora 14 Dec, 2021
Ok Colnem, the post #397607 not resolve the question.
The post #397608... refers to CF6??
​
I tried to post a easy question (because i think that is the block) , but really I need of an list of items from a table database, filtered by a value of every repeater.
I thought to print an array ( maybe using a loop) and select every row in a dropdown {var:ieraora.[n]} ??
​
I hope I was clear. I thank you if you can help me.
Co Colnem 15 Dec, 2021
OK
​
Sorry, but I don't understand very well: my english is not enough good.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.