Changing the value of a vector that is inside a loop

la laurenceaa 20 Oct, 2021
Hello, how are you.
Sorry for sending the message directly because you replied to a similar subject.
In this item it is possible to visualize the value of a vector.
https://www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t109043/how-to-put-related-model-array-in-column?keywords=read%20array
​
In my situation I'm interested in changing the value of a vector that is inside a loop.
I can make it enter the loop and get the value, but it only returns the last of the search.
​
In the selected Values field I use the code
{var:read_viagem_cliente.0.model_viagem_cliente.fk_cliente}
​
I've tried to use it like this, but it gave an error.
{var:read_viagem_cliente.$(var:area_repeater_viagem_cliente_itens.key).model_viagem_cliente.fk_cliente}
​
Do you have any suggestions?
​
Changing the value of a vector that is inside a loop image 1
Img1 - http://laurenceaa.online/img/Img1.png
​
Changing the value of a vector that is inside a loop image 2
Img2 - http://laurenceaa.online/img/Img2.png
​
Changing the value of a vector that is inside a loop image 3Img3 - http://laurenceaa.online/img/Img3.png
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.