Chronoform 5 not working

Pi Pingo73 29 May, 2021
Hi, I am trying a simple Form with a display message output.
There is a Text input and a dropdown menu (easy) called Pippo and Pluto.
​
On Submit I ask to display message like: <p>Grazie e ciao! {Pippo} e {Pluto}</p>
​
It shows exactly Grazie e ciao! {Pippo} e {Pluto}...
​
​
Debug:
​
​
Array
(
    [option] => com_chronoforms5
    [chronoform] => form
    [event] => submit
)
so it seems it do not recognize the elements of the form...
Which could be the reson?
Tks!
​
F.
Gr GreyHead 29 May, 2021
Hi Pingo73,
​
The Debugger output is not showing any results from the text input or the dropdown menu so they can't be included in the email.
​
Please post a link to the form so we can take a quick look.
​
Bob
Pi Pingo73 29 May, 2021
The form is run with Joomla in an altervista site, how can I give you a link if you do not have psw and user id?
This forum is not allowing me to upload any file and I can't paste pictures as well. It gives me an error.
Tks,
​
F.
Pi Pingo73 29 May, 2021
This is uploading the form
​

Array
(
    [option] => com_chronoforms5
    [chronoform] => form
)
Array
(
)

Errors
Array
(
)

Debug Info
Array
(
)
Pi Pingo73 29 May, 2021
However, even demos give the same results....may be is a problem of Joomla? I've the last version of Joomla.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.