Save to database action misses one field

ts tshirley 26 May, 2021
I have a successful form saving to a table in Insert and Update modes, but I wanted to include an additional field in the save.
​
So I added the field in the table, and to the data model I use for the save, but although all the other fields are saving correctly,
​
Although all the data and field names match, I can't get the Save action to recognise the new field in the generated SQL. For example...
​
​
   [save_data77] => Array
        (
            [data] => Array
                (
                    [firstname] => xxxx
                    [lastname] => xxxxx
                    [informal_name] => 
                    [other_names] => 
                    [mailingstreet] => xxxxx
                    [mailingcity] => xxxxx
                    [mailingstate] => xxxx
                    [mailingpostalcode] => xx
                    [mailingcountry] => xxxxx
                    [nationality] => 
                    [occupation] => 
                    [birthdate] => xxxxx
                    [homephone] => xxxx
                    [mobilephone] => xxxx
                    [email] => zz@gmail.com
                    [gmclubcode] => jjj
                    [gender] => Male
                    [date_joined] => bbbbb
                    [paid_until_date] => pppp
                    [gm_mbr_type] => 
                    [mid] => 12560
                    [status] => xxx
                    [club_name] => cccccc
                    [created] => 2021-05-26 04:28:08
                    [user_id] => 0
                )

            [_success] => Data saved successfully
            [log] => Array
                (
                    [0] => INSERT INTO `2bi_cf6_members` (`firstname`, `lastname`, `informal_name`, `other_names`, 
`mailingstreet`, `mailingcity`, `mailingstate`, `mailingpostalcode`, `mailingcountry`, `nationality`, `occupation`, 
`birthdate`, `homephone`, `mobilephone`, `email`, `gmclubcode`, `gender`, `date_joined`, `paid_until_date`, `gm_mbr_type`, 
`mid`, `status`, `created`, `user_id`)  values  ('xxxx', 'xxxxx', '', '', 'xxxx', 'xxxxx', 'xxxxx', 'xxx', 'xxx', '', '', 
'xxxx', 'xxxx', 'xxxx', 'xxxxx', 'xxx', 'xxx', 'xxxxx', 'xxxxx', '', 'xxx', 'dddd', 'aaaaaaa', '0');
                )

            [var] => Array
                (
                    [firstname] => xxx
                    [lastname] => xxx
                    [informal_name] => 
                    [other_names] => 
                    [mailingstreet] => xxx
                    [mailingcity] => xxx
                    [mailingstate] => xxxx
                    [mailingpostalcode] => xxx
                    [mailingcountry] => xxx
                    [nationality] => 
                    [occupation] => 
                    [birthdate] => xxx
                    [homephone] => xxx
                    [mobilephone] => xxx
                    [email] => aagmail.com
                    [gmclubcode] => aaa
                    [gender] => Male
                    [date_joined] => aaa
                    [paid_until_date] => aaa
                    [gm_mbr_type] => 
                    [mid] => 12560
                    [status] => aaa
                    [created] => aaa
                    [user_id] => 0
                    [aid] => 5
                )

        )

)
In this example the field club_name appears in the data array but not in the sql or in the var section.
​
I have been trying to solve this for a while, does anyone have an idea what I may be doing wrong?
​
Thanks
​
Tim
Gr GreyHead 26 May, 2021
Hi Tim,
​
Please try clearing the ChronoForms Cache as the table info is saved there temporarily and may not have been updated.
​
Bob
ts tshirley 26 May, 2021
Yep, that worked..
​
Thanks again
​
Tim
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.