How to detect wich submit button has fired?

Co Collie-IT 07 May, 2021
Dear support,how can I detect wich of 3 "submit" buttons was the event firing one?At the moment I dance arround the issue while using normal buttons and add a state via js in a hidden field. Is there a other way to dect the sender directly?

Best regardsCollie-IT
Co Collie-IT 08 May, 2021
[div wfd-id="208"]Hi Bob,
​
the big problem is that in CFv7 the sending button is not included in the $this->data array.
Out of this reason the CFv5 solution don't work any more.
​
Maybe here is a bug in CFv7.
​
Best regards
Collie-IT
Gr GreyHead 09 May, 2021
Hi Collie-IT,
​
It could be, we need Max to respond to that.
​
I did try to create a test form and add a Debugger but couldn't find the Debugger action :-(
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.