Default font color of editor in ChronoForums

Ch ChrisKri 15 Jan, 2021
Hello,
I have installed ChronoForums on our Joomla site (latest release) - and it works good so far.
​
Only Problem is - when I create a new post, the default font color of the editor is white - on a white background !
​
Somebody out there who can tell me how to change the default font color of the editor to black ?
​
This would solve a lot of headache I have because of this problem.
​
Thank you in advance. for your help.
​
Best,
​
Chris
Pa PavellabIND 22 Apr, 2021
You can change the color in the css table of your site, this is one of the options that I considered the best, this is my subjective opinion

Right-click on the block with the text, and select "view code" select the selector

and add to the css table of your site

.example {color: # 555 !important;}
[font][/font]
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.