chronoforms6 googlemap widget

pe peppelaria 28 Dec, 2020
Hi, is it possible to add more params to places array?
actually i can create an array with ids and contents.
I need a way to show the company name near the marker.
Is it pssible?
​
Thanks in advance
Max_admin Max_admin 02 Jan, 2021
the places can have any number of params, what did you try exactly ?
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
pe peppelaria 03 Jan, 2021
chronoforms6 googlemap widget image 1
​
Hi Max, happy new year.
I need to show the place name near the marker as shown in the image.
Can I do it with chronoforms maps widget?
What is the right parameter to pass in the array in order to achieve this result?
​
I'm trying this way:
​
"id" => "somePlaceId", "content" => "popupContent", "name" => "placeNameToShow".
​
may be "name" is not the correct param or is possible to pass via array only id and content?
​
please let me know
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.