Where to get plugins

Fl Flying_Badger 01 Oct, 2020
Sorry this may be a silly question. I am looking for the plugin for Acymailing.
On the list of plugins, none of items are links.
Where can I download from?
Many thanks
Jo
Max_admin Max_admin 01 Oct, 2020
There is no plugin for AcyMailing but they have some code to run to subscribe users, I could not find the latest code now, if you can then just post a link here and I can tell you how to do it in v7
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
Fl Flying_Badger 01 Oct, 2020
Thanks Max
​
Perhaps you can advise.
​
This is what I saw on your site:
Connect
Connect your form to other services using the CURL action, connect easily to services like payment gateways, mailchimp, acymailing and more.
​
Can't find any mention of Chronoforms on Acymailing site.
​
I just wanted their redirect after subscription to open in a new window, which it doesn't do. So thought building the subscription form in Chronoforms might be an answer.
​
Would the CURL action mentioned above be able to handle that? I know nothing about CURL, but can learn.
​
Thanks
​
Jo
Max_admin Max_admin 02 Oct, 2020
Yes, the curl should be able to do that if you can ask the AcyMailing team about the request url you need to call to subscribe a user, just let me know that and I can guide you or prepare a tutorial!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.