CC6 Manual

ra rasheed1011 24 Aug, 2020
Hi,
​
Is there a CC6 Manual that i can follow?
​
I have table view which fetches data from a DB table including currently assigned employee for each record. I have added selector to the view so there is a check box beside each row of the table. I have a dropdown(above the teal button) with employee names in it. on submitting the button(teal) button in snapshot, I want to update in the DB, the currently assigned employee for each selected record with the value which is selected in dropdown box.
​
Also how to display the search button beside the dropdown box instead of below it.CC6 Manual image 1
​
TIA.
​
regards
Max_admin Max_admin 29 Aug, 2020
Put both of them inside a Multi field area
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ra rasheed1011 29 Aug, 2020
I have issue in chronoconnectivity 6
is there a manual for chronoconnectivity with instructions with multi row update?
​
demo form is not of any help if we dont know step by step instructions.
Max_admin Max_admin 17 Sep, 2020
Hi Rasheed,
​
If you need to update multiple records at once then use ChronoForms v7 with a loop action and the Save Data action inside the Loop action!
Max, ChronoForms developer
ChronoMyAdmin: Database administration within Joomla, no phpMyAdmin needed.
ChronoMails simplifies Joomla email: newsletters, logging, and custom templates.
ra rasheed1011 20 Sep, 2020
I need to fetch data from 2 tables and display in tabular form along with check box beside each row. which user can select And then update it. How can I achieve this in CFV7?
​
Is there a manual for CFV7? I have paid for the product and I expect documentation and detailed explanation ofproduct features and functionality.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.