How to Add a Background Colour to an individual Form Field and/or a Background image?

no notvinnie 18 Aug, 2020
Good Morning All,
How do I change the background colour of a specific field and possibly make the text the user types into that field, stronger / bold?
​
Additionally, can I add a background image to a specific field? If so, how?
​
Is any of this achievable using "additional attributes" ?
​
If all of this is doable, I will be looking to purchase Chronoforms for 3 sites / urls that I am working on. Can these 3 sites have 3 different forms?
​
Many Thanks
​
Vinny
Gr GreyHead 19 Aug, 2020
Hi Vinny,
​
You can use Custom CSS to change the formatting of input fields.
​
And, yes, your sites can have different forms.
​
Bob
no notvinnie 25 Aug, 2020
Hi Bob,
​
How can I change the formatting of the input field please?
​
For example if my field was "Make" or "Model" and I wanted either a Cream coloured background or maybe an image of a drawing of a vehicle in the background of the field.
​
Many Thanks for any help you can offer.
​
Best Regards
Gr GreyHead 27 Aug, 2020
Hi Vinny,
​
If you look at the form HTML using your browser Web Developer tools you will see that the input has both a name and an id - you can use these to write your Custom CSS.
​
Bob
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.