PHP 5.x temporarily for Joomla 1.5 upgrade

ma marzolo 27 Jul, 2020
Hi
I need to upgrade an old Joomla 1.5 site running on PHP 5.x
​
On the same engine I have a folder to copy all items from old site to the newer on Joomla 3.x.
Is there a Chronoform version able to run for a few days on old php?
I have installed the last available but opening Chronoform extension tells me:
​
Your PHP version should be 7.0 or later.
Please download the ChronoG3 framework from www.chronoengine.com then install it using the 'Extensions Manager'
​
I cannot find ChronoG3 in downloads page
​
Thank you for some help
Gr GreyHead 27 Jul, 2020
Hi marzolo,
​
What exactly do you need to do? Any forms will need to be rebuilt in a more recent CF version - probably the v7 you already have. You can do that after you have the site and PHP upgraded.
​
You can download older versions of CF here but I'm not clear that will help you.
​
Bob
ma marzolo 27 Jul, 2020
Hi GreyHead.
I need to upgrade an old Joomla 1.5 site running on PHP 5.x, using a different folder (/home for joomla 1.5, /joomla3 for the new site).
So I am not able to modify php version until I will terminate migration job.
Am I able to run a quite recent Chronoform version on Joomla 3.x with php 5.x?
I need to upgrade an old Joomla 1.5 site running on PHP 5.x
CF v7 just installed tells me the above message, so I am unable to use it in php 5.x.
Thank you so much
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.