error when loading 2 events in the same page

em emmexx 14 Jul, 2020
Sometimes I try to put in the same page(s) 2 different events of the same CCV6 connection using the plugin code.
Sometimes it works without errors, sometimes it doesn't.
The error is something like:
Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare my_function() (previously declared
 in 
/mysite/libraries/cegcore2/admin/extensions/chronofc/helpers/parser.php(100)
 : eval()'d code:12) in /mysite/libraries/cegcore2/admin/extensions/chronofc/helpers/parser.php(100) : eval()'d code on line 75
my_function is a php function defined in a function or view used by one of the events but not by the other.
​
Do events load something else other than "their" code (the code defined in their Events Content field)? Why?
​
thank you
maxx
em emmexx 16 Jul, 2020
Some other info on the problem:
I created another connection. In the page I put the ccv6 plugin tag for 2 connections, something like:[pre]<div>
{chronoconnectivity6}1stConn&event=myEvent{/chronoconnectivity6}[br]</div>[br]<div>[br]{chronoconnectivity6}2ndConn&event=otherEvent{/chronoconnectivity6}[br]</div>[/pre]
This way I get no error.
Now in 2ndConn otherEvent I add {debug:}.
The output of the page is:
[option] => com_chronoconnectivity6
[view] => connection
[conn] => 1stConn
[event] => otherEvent
[otherEvent] =>
conn should be 2ndConn![br]And there's that otherEvent parameter that is odd.
​
Is mixing of connections in the same page ok or should it be avoided?
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.