Attaching files to email suddenly creates problems with form reception

Al Alistair 06 Dec, 2019
Hello, if in the Design if I allow “attach to email” the form is not being sent (and the thank you message is not even displayed), while if I do not tick “attach to email” and do not activate this function in the email to attach automatically files, the form is correctly sent (with the thank you message displayed).
I haven’t noticed when this issue came about, I remember receiving forms with files attached without any problems, and I haven’t touched anything lately to modify settings so I’m not sure what has happened.
Gr GreyHead 06 Dec, 2019
Hi Alistair,
​
Please try enabling the Debugger on your form temporarily and testing to see if the debug results show anything helpful.
​
There can be problems with some Mail servers if attachments that are too large; in that case you can add download links to the email.
​
Bob
Al Alistair 06 Dec, 2019
Hi, no I already tried activating the debugger and nothing shows.
The files I'm trying to attach as a test are rather small and common formats.
Gr GreyHead 06 Dec, 2019
Hi Alistair,
​
Something should show in the Debugger - do you have a ReDirect action in your form? If so, please disable that temporarily (or put a Show Stopper action before the ReDirect and after the Debugger.
​
Bob
Al Alistair 07 Dec, 2019
Hello, I solved this simply by switching to New v6.1 mode from Classic mode then making a few changes in the settings. Attachments now work nicely again. Thanks.
This topic is locked and no more replies can be posted.